Monday 1 July 2013

Wish List #3

1. MUA 12 Shade Pretty Pastel Palette
2. ZARA strappy sandals
3. Golddigga stripped maxi dress
4. e.l.f. Jumbo Lipgloss Stick
5. Garnier Skin Naturals Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub
6. Bobbi Brown Dark Brow Kit
7. Michael Kors Jet Set Small Travel Tote


This Wish List edition isn't as expensive as my last one though there are still a couple of pricy items! But I say we all deserve a bit of a treat now and then, eh? Hehe! I've been loving pastel looks lately so I've been browsing images on Google from time to time for lots of inspiration. I had seen the MUA 12 Shade Pretty Pastel Palette the times that I bought other MUA products but didn't really have any interest in buying it, so I regret that now! I think I'll wait until I get back to London as I'm not sure I want to try the online shop, I haven't tried international online shopping since I've been living in Brazil so I'm a bit apprehensive about it. However, the ZARA sandals would probably convince me buy online overseas if I could get my hands on them! I've seen them in quite a few blogs and YouTube OOTDs and just fell in lurrrve. We have a ZARA here though due to the fact it's winter in Brazil when it's summer in the UK, there is no summer collection being sold here at the moment  of course.

I love maxi dresses, I think they're so beautiful and versatile for the spring and summer months. I've been wanting a striped maxi dress for a while and this Golddigga one is just how I want it; horizontal stripes and in a racer back style. 

I've got a Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain and really like it, it's moisturising and gives a a gentle sheen and subtle colour to the lips, perfect for on the go! The e.l.f. Jumbo Lipgloss Sticks are a cheaper alternative so I'm curious to try them out. The colours on the website look quite pretty though there is one shade that looks like it's got some shimmer in it so I'm not sure I'd like to try that one.

Any skin care products that are focused on natural ingredients automatically get my attention! Aaand I especially like Garnier skin care products, so I'm most likey going to want to try any new Garnier skin care product hehe. Before I came across the Garnier  Skin Naturals Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub, I actually wanted to make an active charcoal home made face mask at some point due to the numerous benefits. Active charcoal is great for drawing out toxins and helping to purify the skin. It also has many benefits when taken internally. I assume that this Garnier scrub doesn't have a high percentage of active charcoal in the ingredients as that is usually the case with skin care and hair care products that have natural ingredients in them, but I'm still really itching to try it.

I currently use MUA's individual eyeshadow in 19 to fill in my eyebrows but it's a temporary solution as I don't really like the shade for me, I find it too warm. I wanted to try Sleek's brow kit but they never had the dark version whenever I checked a Sleek stand. Anyway, this Bobbi Brown brow kit is a bit pricey at £35 but I really want to try it! I love the gel liner set I got last time I was on a long haul flight and whenever I get a good impression from a product I don't ever think twice about trying out another product from the same brand. I do actually use my Bobbi Brown gel liner (in sepia) to fill in my brows sometimes, the colour is perfect and long lasting.

My last wish list had the LV Neverfull bag, this MK one is a bit more affordable! I just might take the plunge and splash out on this gorgeous bag one day hehe, I've seen a few people with it and it's just so lovely! It's the perfect 'throw-everything-in-there' bag as it goes with pretty much anything you wear for being neutral.

So that's it for this Wish List edition! Have you tried anything on my list? What are you currently lusting over?

4 comments:

  1. I use sleek brow kit to do my brows and i love it!! :)xx
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7510427/lollylauras-blogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the MK tote! I wish i could afford it tho.. sob :( maybe in the future i'll splurge and get it :)
    Following you ;)

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!


    Daniela X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want it! I think it definitely will become part of my collection one day! Thanks for following hun, following back ;D

      Delete