Saturday 22 June 2013

Nails of The Week


I haven't done a nails of the week post in a while so I thought it was about time to get one up! This week I wore this gorgeous blue colour by Cora called Cancun. I'd say the colour is a bit more 'electric' than it appears in the photos. I love blue colours so this nail varnish caught my eye as soon as I noticed it while I was browsing nail polish in my local beauty supply shop. Cora is one of the cheap drugstore nail polish brands here in Brazil, a dupe I found for this colour is Barry M's Cyan Blue.


I started to wear glittery metallic shades on my ring finger whenever I chose a creamy shade for the rest of my nails but I thought this time I'd leave that detail out. This may be my favourite blue of the moment! Do you have a favourite blue nail polish?

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I seem to be drawn to the blue shades at the minute.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete