Friday 21 June 2013

Review | e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer


 
This is the first eyeshadow primer I've ever bought and may just be the last just because it is AWESOME. I had heard good things about this primer before I purchased it so I bought it with no second thoughts. I had it in my stash for some time before I actually used it as I wasn't used to using eyeshadow primer before I started to experiment more with make-up and just kept forgetting to use it. The first time I used it was on New Year's, which was the perfect test as my dramatic eye make-up would have to last for hours.




e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer has a light, creamy texture and blends nicely onto the skin. The finish is completely sheer. There is no gloopy or sticky feel on application, it feels quite soft and silky in fact. When I used this on New Year's I applied my makeup at around 9pm and got home at around 5am and my eyes looked exactly like they did when I had first applied my makeup! I have oily skin and my eyelids are no exception to that, my eyeshadow creases and gets shiny after some time and the e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer even managed to keep that under control! Furthermore, you only need a tiny bit of product and you are good to go! One of my best budged buys, highly recommended! Have you tried e.l.f.'s Mineral Eyeshadow Primer? What's your favourite eyeshadow primer?

No comments:

Post a Comment