Tuesday 11 June 2013

Bikini Body Time!

So it's about that time of the year again, when we want to look that extra special for summer body exposure! Hehe, so I decided to start a summer body series on my YouTube channel giving tips on getting ready for summer. I've so far uploaded two videos on how to get rid of cellulite and tips for sticking to your diet. I believe that you can't go wrong with a continual healthy lifestyle as not only will you always be feeling your best every summer or any time you'll be exposing a bit more skin, but your mind, body and soul will thank you in the long run! But to start the topic off on my channel I decided to do these videos especially for anyone who is wanting to start a healthier lifestyle.


How to get rid of cellulite!

There is no way of literally banishing cellulite unfortunately, we can reduce its appearance. If you follow some of these tips (even better, all!) you will definitely see a great improvement! 




Tips for sticking to a diet


Dieting is hard, even harder if you think of it has that! 'Arghh I'm on a DIET, can't eat this or that...' It's harder if you make it some sort of self punishment / torture. This is why I enjoy living a healthy lifestyle (more or less healthy! hehe) rather than always being on a 'diet' or dieting for certain occasions. I do not consider the way I eat as following a 'diet'. Anyway, before I start rambling, as I said these initial videos are to help anyone who's looking for tips and advice in beginning something that could possibly progress to a healthier way of living.





I hope you enjoy the videos and find them useful!



No comments:

Post a Comment