Wednesday 6 June 2012

Beautiful Bargains!

Yes, I admit I am a die hard bargain lover! I can be terrible, as in I sometimes tend to impulse buy crap just because of 'how much of a bargain it was!' So you can imagine how tempting it is to splurge whenever I come across nice things with nice prices, hehe. This is my first favourite bargain post featuring boohoo.com, Debenhams and George at Asda. So without further ado here are my favourite bargains I've come across this week.

boohoo.com


Love this! For a more casual look I would wear flat sandals with this dress, though I do like the wedges here for a not so casual occasion.

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/maxi-dresses/icat/maxidresses/summer-tv-advert/aimee-tribal-print-dress/invt/azz66198
Aimee Tribal Print Dress £20






Really liking this, I think this dress would look lovely with either a leather or denim jacket and pixie boots along with a plain scarf rather than patterned so as not to clash with the pattern on the dress.

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/dresses/icat/dresses/evening-dresses/anna-aztec-print-scoop-neck-bodycon-dress/invt/azz65830
Anna Aztec Print Scoop Neck Bodycon Dress £10


Luuurv lurv lurrrvv this playsuit! I like this particular type of leopard print on loose clothing. Would definitely wear this with a nice gold belt or gold detail belt! Brown or black for a more subdued look.

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/clothing/playsuits/icat/playsuits/new-in/tilly-leopard-print-woven-playsuit/invt/azz65323
Tilly Leopard Print Woven Playsuit £20




These two pieces are from Debenhams by Mood - Jon Richard


A pretty pair of earrings to compliment many looks whether casual or more dressy.

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_37484+MDER023932_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EJewellery%7EEarrings
Mood Cream And Gold Disc Drop Earrings £4



A modern and subtle statement necklace, nice to zjuzj (if anyone knows how to spell this word do let me know!) up any outfit, especially maxi dresses and jumpsuits.


http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_37484+MDNW024150_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EJewellery%7ENecklaces
Mood Metal Stick Bib Necklace £9.60


The following items are from George at Asda.

Love pastel jeans, however I do prefer the waist to be lower.

Pastel and floral jeans £10 and £16




 Cute denim waist coat! It would look great with a lovely maxi dress.
 
http://direct.asda.com/george/womens-coats-jackets/sleeveless-denim-jacket/GEM234618,default,pd.html
Sleeveless Denim Jacket £14



Shoe staples! Great to team up with almost everything. I love flat pumps and you can't go wrong with these at 7 quid a pair!
 

Gold and rose Bow Trim Metallic Pumps £7


So, those were my current weekly favourite bargains. Have you come across any beautiful bargains recently? I'm currently abroad where most things are stooopidly expensive so whenever I see these steals online I want to buy everything at once! Looking through Ebay is like a kid browsing in Hamleys or something, hehe. I'll be back in the UK soon though so I might just go a bit mad when I hit the shops! Anyway, tata for now. See you in the next post, hope you have had a marvellous start to the week! x









No comments:

Post a Comment