Thursday 31 May 2012

Nails of The Week!

Ok, I'm reeeally late with this NOTW post but better late than never eh!? Hehe, I've been away so I was unable to post this before so here goes!




Lo and behold Risqué's Besouro (beetle). The photo does not do it justice! It certainly isn't just a black shimmery colour, it's so much more! I'm in love with this colour, it is kind of holographic as it has undertones of dark green but purple at the same time depending on the lighting. Kind of reminds me of the universe when looking at it! Risqué is a Brazilian nail varnish brand but it's available in the UK here. I luurve shimmery and metallic nail varnishes so keep your eyes pealed for more shimmery/metallic NOTW posts!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information.Natural beauty tips click here for easy and simple home made beauty tips with out side effects.

    ReplyDelete