Sunday 7 December 2014

Autumn OOTD

Hello blogging world! It's been a while! I've been quite distracted since moving back to the UK so haven't really had much time for blogging or YTing.. I'm still trying to figure out a schedule for all things Blogger and YT so hopefully at some point I'll be back on track with everything as I do miss doing this on a more regular basis. I've actually started a fitness channel as I didn't want to start posting too many fitness/diet related things on my regular YT channel. It's called FemFitDiary if you're interested! I'm also on Instagram with the same name.

So today's OOTD is a casual and comfy autumn look with a ZARA cardigan I showed in the last haul video I did.



Add caption
Cardigan - ZARA
Top - Marks & Spencer
Leggings - Asda
Boots - Jones
Coat - ZARA
Bag - Primark
Scarf - Primark

I did this a couple of weeks ago so it's actually too cold to wear an outfit like this one right now! So thumbs up for winter warmer OOTDs in upcoming posts! Hehe

1 comment: