Thursday 11 July 2013

Lipstick of The Day | Barry M Lip Paint in 153



Gotta love pink lipsticks right? Barry M's Lip Paint in 153 is a gorgeous girly pink with a sublte hint of coral, perfect for many occasions! This is the first Barry M lipstick I've tried and I've been enjoying it very much, first off I love the packaging. I think the matte black looks great and the simple smart packaging reflects quality for a high street lipstick, unlike some other high street lipstick packaging. I don't know about you but a lot of the time packaging definitely affects whether I'm inclined to buy something or not.






As you can see from the swatches the lipstick isn't strongly pigmented, it's moderately sheer on the first coat but it is buildable. This lipstick glides on really nicely and leaves my lips feeling moisturised, I've seen a few posts saying the lipstick was drying but I didn't feel this at all. Unfortunately these test pictures don't really show the colour to it's full vibrancy, they certaintly don't show off the subtle hint of coral I mentioned! Ahh well..




Due to the pretty buildable colour I like to use this lipstick when I want something bright and happy but I don't want anything too out there or 'look at me' type lipstick. I definitely want to try out other Barry M lipsticks as I loved this one. Do you have any Barry M lipsticks? If so which is your fav?




8 comments:

  1. I love that shade :) xx
    http://lollylaura1991.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, looks lovely on you not tried a Barry M lipstick but I will now

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try out more Barry M shades! x

      Delete
  3. The color is gorgeous. soft pink colors are my favorite!

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    Daniela X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love soft pinks too! Though my camera managed to make this shade look slightly softer than it is. x

      Delete
  4. I love the colour! Do you know how much it is? x
    www.kiss-andmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pretty isn't it? =D It costs £4.49 at Boots. x

      Delete