Saturday 20 October 2012

Mega Bargain Haul! Primark

So I recently went to Primark to get some PJs and ooobviously I came out with things I wasn't even planning to buy as per usual. Then, I went back to exchange the PJs and I guess you can imagine what happened again.. In my defence all the things I got were mega bargains! I only really like to buy Primark clothes when they're on sale as a lot of the time I don't think the full price is worth it. A lot of the time you're better off paying a bit more in a shop that sells better quality clothes. Don't get me wrong, Primark is great but you obviously aren't going to get the same quality you get in places like Mango, Zara.. etc. I have to say, even George at Asda is sometimes better than Primarni quality-wise and sells things at more or less the same prices. Things that I think are definitely value for money are of course items for the home, slippers and PJs, knickers, some accessories and a few other bits and bobs. Anyway, when there are good discounts going on at Primark I definitely think you get your money's worth for the quality your paying for, a cute chiffon top for a fiver? Yes please! Check out my haul below or here! xx







3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information.Natural beauty tips click here for easy and simple home made beauty tips with out side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Love primark but I'd rather spend a little more in other shops, but when they have these crazy sales going on wait! Ill definitely give them a try! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primark is definitely bargain heaven, but there's no denying you can't get the quality you get in places like ZARA, Mango etc! Hehe xxx

      Delete