Wednesday 5 December 2012

Leggings Wish List

I'm currently obsessed with leggings so I thought I'd post a leggings wish list as a kind of 'part 2' wish list thing (in relation to my last post which was my blog's second wish list post) to share what I've been lusting over, with you hehe.




1. Topshop Moonshine High Shine Leggings
I love the 80s futuristic symmetric print on these. Reminds me of Blade Runner or something!

2. River Island Black Contrast Panel Leggings
You've gotta have a pair of black panel leggings right? I don't own a pair yet but these could well be a contender for my first pair!

3. [eBay] Dress Factor Baroque Leggings
Love the pop of aqua teal on these pair! The colour is a gorgeous compliment to the baroque pattern.

4 & 5. American Apparel White Black Afrika Leggings /  American Apparel Red Black Afrika Leggings 
I actually want the high waisted version of both of these. I've seen people wearing these and they look great with a bralet or cop top teamed with a cropped denim sleeveless jacket / waistcoat. The quality of the leggings are nice but I do think £25 for a pair is a tad expensive.

6. eBay High Waisted Faux Leather
Another high waisted choice, I like that these have the wet but matte look. I prefer them to the shinier looking ones.

And so that concludes my leggings wish list for now, hehe, no doubt it will most probably grow!

2 comments:

  1. Love all these leggings! I am so glad that designers have finally decided to stray away from the plain solid colors. I love how my leggings can now be the statement instead of the top I am wearing. Thanks so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, love how leggings can be the focus of the outfit rather than the top or shoes etc.. Glad you enjoyed the leggings! Xx

      Delete