Tuesday 17 July 2012

My newest beauty fav... from my kitchen cupboard!


sunflower babies


I've never been one to worry too much about aging or wrinkles and only really started moisturising properly about a couple of years ago when I realised that oily skin needs a good moisturiser just as mush as other skin types do. However lately, every morning I had been noticing that I would wakeup with a really discrete fine line under my left eye. I had heard about 'sleep lines' before and I knew this line under my eye was because I sleep mostly on my left side. To rectify this problem I figured I just needed to use a heavier duty moisturiser under my eyes so I started to use E45 before I went to bed. The line didn't completely go away but it would be more prominent if I didn't use the E45. I wanted better results dammit! While thinking about what else I could use I decided that if I used something with a high level of vitamin E maybe I'd see better results, so, I gave my normal kitchen sunflower oil a whirl and wayhey! The next day the line was less noticeable than before! During the following the days the line quickly became practically non existent! I still use the E45 together with the oil (after I apply the oil), but if I had to choose one thing it would probably be the oil. So there you go, my newest beauty fav found in my kitchen! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment