Tuesday 8 May 2012

Bursts of Summer Colour!

I saw a picture of Solange Knowles at the Met Gala wearing a stunning yellow dress! So I thought I'd share the picture here, it complimented her skin tone beautifully. I love this tone of yellow, I have a sleeveless jacket in the exact same colour. I think it's so beautiful! Definitely one of my favourite summer colours.



Another colour I'm loving at the moment is the nail polish I'm wearing right now - Cancun by Beauty Color. It's a lovely tropical orange. My nails are actually darker than they're supposed to be because I used a darker base colour as I don't have a shade that matches Cancun so that's on my 'to get' list!



Isn't it just a delicious colour!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information.Natural beauty tips click here for easy and simple home made beauty tips with out side effects.

    ReplyDelete